Saturday, February 26, 2011

Positive Feedback

Hello all,

Being an author is a somewhat solitary job. It only takes one person to write a good book. (Unless the book is written with a co-author) Some authors thrive on the alone time to crank out page after page of good ideas. However, some authors do tend to get lonely. They might often wonder if anyone is actually reading, listening, and understanding to the words you worked so hard to write. What do readers think of an author's work?

With that being said, I have received some really nice feedback this week about my work. Great things are fixing to happen with Penny Brown. According to one e-mail, "I Sit In A Wheelchair...But I Will Be Okay sounds fantastic." I have been also recognized as "a great example." However, I am not a example by any means. I still have much to learn about writing, publishing and life in general. Thank-you so much for the comments.

Positive feedback makes me feel empowered and inspired to do more. It makes me happy I Sit In A Wheelchair...But I Will Be Okay" is making a difference in the lives of others. Don't be afraid to leave me an e-mail or leave me a facebook message with comments about the book. Even if the comments are negative, that is okay. Negative comments will help me focus and do better next time.

As always, Michelle and I thank-you for the support of "I Sit in A Wheelchair...But I Will Be Okay." We appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment