Monday, May 9, 2011

A Cute E-mail

I have been meaning to share this on my blog for a few weeks, but life has seemed to keep me from blogging lately. Michelle and I recently sat in on a panel discussion called "The Sperry Connection." This is a panel made up of the two of us and another author. These local authors all have ties to Sperry in some way.

That night after Michelle and I returned from the panel discussion, hewr mother Deanna received a cute e-mail that was meant for us. Here is the letter exactly as we recieved it.

Hi!

My name is Kelli. I am 10 years old. You and your friend were here at my school recently. I am from Sperry Intermideate. I hacve a question for you. Are you Miss Crawford or Miss Oakley (Our business cards list two seperate e-mail addresses.) I think I should have asked my Mom for ten dollars to buy your book. I like to read. Anyways, e-mail me back sometime.

Love, Kelli

This e-mail just made our day. Thanks Kelli You Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment