Monday, July 12, 2010

A "mini" Runion, Combined With A Book Signing

Hey friends! Sorry it's been awhile, but I have been on vacation, and am just now getting back to my blogging. The vacation started off on Thursday June 3rd with a book signing. I would like to thank Chris Hardy of The Pryor Book Echange and Bible Bookstore for allowing Michelle and I to sell our books. We had a lot of fun. It turned out to be a mini reunion for me because I saw people I have not seen for years! It was fun talking with Christy McNaird Reed. Her three girls are adorable! Alicia Rietz Huckleby also stopped by, and we had a nice chat. Michelle and I enjoyed talking to a group of kids from the Boys and Girls Club. They were really excited about the book. Even though many of the kids were older than pre-school age, we still read the book and answered queestions. I also understand the Boys and Girls Club will be opening a new facility soon. While I was reading to them, in walked my former Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Sue Ray. It was great to see her as well as Mrs. Ginger Wild. All in all, Michelle and I sold 15 books. I do believe Mr. Hardy has some copies of "I Sit in a Wheelchair....But I Will Be Okay" in case you missed the signing. At any rate, it was GREAT to see everyone. If I am not mistaken copies are also available at the Pryor Public Library. Thank-you all so much for supporting us. Please do not forget to leave us a review on www.barnesandnoble.com or www.amazon.com Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment