Thursday, September 29, 2011

Some Unexpected Weekend Sales

WOW!!!!! Ithas been a long time since I updated this blog. I am ver sorry about that. The truth is....there has not been much going on in the Penny Brown wold lately. Michelle is working hard on illustrating the second book in The Peny Brown Series. While I m hesitant to reveal the title, I will tell everyone that a member of Penny Brown's family deals with a serious illnss. The second book is lose to my heart, and I am excited about it.

With that being said Michelle and I are also looking in to publishers. We love Strategic, but wanted to explore all the options open to us If anyone has self-published a book, it can be difficult to get into the different venue to sell that book. So, currently, I am researching publishers to determine the right fit for Penny Brown.

I was excited because I sold two books in Pryor, Oklahoma two weeks ago. I leared that it pays to have copies of books with you at all times, even if you don't expect to sell anything, someone may surprise you.

As always, we are loking for plaes to read and sign copies of the wheelchair book. If someone would like to host an event for us, please contact me at taz_lover74330@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment