Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Latest Penny Brown News

H.K Gilbert and SPBA

Hello everybody! I am so happy at this moment. "I Sit In A Wheelchair....But I Will Be Okay has been getting som attention in the past few weeks. First, on October 4th, a nice lady named H.K. Gilbert posted a very nice review over "I Sit In A Wheelchair....But I Will Be Okay. In fact, this review brought tears to my eyes. Mrs. Gilbert is a blogger from Louisiana. To read the interview in it's entirety, please go to www.hkgilbert.com Click on my blogs to read the interview. Mrs. Gilbert writes children's books based on Barkley the Secret Service Dog.

Okay....my other piece of news concerning Penny Brown is the SBPRA (Strategic Book Publishing Rights Agency) featured Michelle and I as an Author Success Story. Please go to supra.com/success stories, and read the article entitled Brittany Crawford and The Special Olympics.

Michelle and I would like to thank each of you for sticking with us, and supporting "I Sit In A Wheelchair....But I Will Be Okay." I feel very blessed to meet people who still enjoy the book, even though it has been out for almost two years. We have not abandoned Penny by any means. Michelle is taking her time, making sure her illustrations are picture perfect for Penny's second adventure. We also are exploring our publishing options at this time. So, please continue to be patient with us.

As aways, Michelle and I are eager to speak to schools, churches or anyone who will listen about Penny Brown. If you are interested in having us come speak or sign books at your even, please contact Brittany taz_lover74330@yahoo.com. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment