Monday, January 9, 2012

The Little Lighthouse Tulsa, OK

Hello one and all!

Happy New Year! I have made a lot of resolutions as far as writing goes. One resolution is to keep this blog updated. I will try to do this every two weeks. The truth is, there is not much going on in the Penny Brown world right now. However, Michelle and I are looking forward to good things as far as "I Sit In A Wheelchair...But I Will Be Okay."

One thing that has us excited is we wil both go to th Little Lighthouse on Feb. 9th and sign books as a part of The Little Lighthouse Resource Fair. This is a great preschool for children with special needs. (And, i am not just saying that because I went there a LONG time ago) However, the staff and volunteers really care about the kids. Michell and I are excited to sign boks. The event begins at 6:00 P.M. Feb. 9th. I Sit In A Wheelchair....But I Will Be Okay will be on sale for $10.00 and we will autograph it for you.

And, as alwas, we do like to speak at schools and other venues, so please feel free to contact us,

Hope to see you at The Little Lighthouse in Tula, Oklahoma on Feb. 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment