Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Big News: Penny Brown Now on Kindle

Hello friends:

I am so excited that I can hardly stand it today. "I Sit in A Wheelchair....But I Will Be Okay" is now on Kindle!!! That's right, my friends, Penny Brown is advancing in the technological age. The Kindle version of the book is only five dollars. Please go to www.amazon.com, and download my book.

Some of you may wonder why I am putting Penny Brown on Kindle. During a radio interview I had done for Blog Talk Radio last year, someone had asked during a chat session, since the book focuses on handicapped children, will I release the book in braille or any any format that would make it easily accessible. Honestly, that is the first time, I had even thought about it. The listener's comments did make sense though. Some handicapped children and adults for that matter may have a difficult time reading a traditional paperback. I did some research, and decided it was worth a shot.

I do not know of one child who owns a Kindle. However, I know several parents who do. Kindles are nice to take on long car or airplane trips because parents can read about Penny's adventure to the children in order to make the time pass faster. The paper back bersion of "I Sit In A Wheelchair...But I Will Be Okay has done well since it came out a little over a year ago, but I am always looking for ways to get the true message of the book out there. (Children can do anything they set their mind to) I feel that Kindles will over ride paperback books in time. Technology holds the key to the doors of the future. So, I thought Penny might as well move along with it.

So, if you will, please consider putting the book on a Kindle for a child. You will be giving children a gift that lasts a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment