Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Dabbling Mum

Being a writer is so much fun. Putting pen to paper (or in my case fingers to the keyboard!) is so magical. I am writing words to form a story. This story will hopefully leave a lasting impression on many people. One of the most fun aspects of being an author is doing interviews. on Monday, Michelle and I were featured on the blog/parenting magazine The Dabbling Mum. Alyice Edrich does a wonderful job with this site, and I encourage all parents to review it. The Dabbling Mum not only offers artists and author interviews, but she also offers parenting tips. Please check out Brittany's interview at www.thedabblingmum.com As I have said, I love to do interviews about "I Sit In A Wheelchair...But I Will Be Okay" If anyone can think of a parenting magazine or somewhere where I could do an interview and talk about the book, please let me know. Have a great week!

1 comment: