Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Somewhat Slow Week, and a preview of an upcoming book

Hi everybody! It's time for my weekly blog post about Penny Brown. There is not much to report for now, but that will soon change. Last week, I posted about filling out an interview for thedabblingmum.com Well, I was accepted, and the interview will appear on www.thedablingmum.com on April 4th. I am so excited! I sent in one book order for the upcoming signings in Tulsa in April. (Another book order will be going in at the end of the week) Michelle and i want to make sure there are enough books for everyone who wants them. Earlirt in the week, I posted two of Michelle's drawings for the book we are working on "I Am Sorry that Gigi Forgets........But I Will Be Okay" Many people have been asking about the second book, so let me give you littole background info. This title was inspiried by my beloved Grandmother, who has been living with Alzheimer's Disease/Dementia for the last four years. Grandma is one of my favorite people in the whole wide world. We have been through a lot over the years. Being a caregiver is difficult, but it is also very rewarding. Penny helps care for her beloved Gigi after Gigi became a permanent member of Penny's household due to dementia. It is my hope to have this book out on shelves by October 29th, or Grandma's 75th birthday. What a great gift that would make. I will write more later. Please keep reading "I Sit IN A Wheelchair...But I Will Be Okay." As always, thank-you for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment