Saturday, March 19, 2011

Promotional Opportunities

Hello everybody!

What a busy week in the world of Penny Brown. I have constantly stayed glued to the computer in the hopes of promoting our upcoming book signings in April. I have learned that i will get a chance to do not one, not two, but three signings in one weekend. WOW!!!! (I am fixing to place a book order next week to make sure I have enough books for everyone who wants them. All three signings will be in and around the Tulsa area. Michelle and I will head to The Little Lighthouse and Steve's, but will also get a chance to promote Penny at Sperry Public Schools (Friday, April 15).

I have probably spent more time promoting Penny this week than I should have. (In other words, I have let the housework slide a bit YIKES) However, it was well worth it. I answered some questions about "I Sit In A Wheelchair...But I Will Be Okay for the Dabbling Mum.com. She features children's books on her blog. I also got word to Fox 23 in Tulsa about the upcoming book events. What I am most excited about is an invitation to appear on a radio program called "Disabled Radio" The producer contacted my by e-mail, He has scheduled me to do a phone interview on Wednesday April 13th at 8 P.M central time. (The show airs from Chicago). So, thank-you to Vince Staskel and host Rob Pritts. I am really looking forward to this!

I am also on Facebook (I Sit in A Wheelchair......But I Will Be Okay (Penny Brown Books) Feel free to become a fan! My Twitter account is @74330yahoo.com Feel free to follow me.

I realize I may talk about "I Sit in A Wheelchair...But I Will Be Okay" a LOT, but Michelle and I feel promotion is the key to success. At times, I even feel I may be forcing the book on people, but it's my job, and I really love it!!!

I think I will go for now. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment