Monday, November 15, 2010

Book Rankings and What They Mean for Penny

Oh! this has been a wonderful day in Penny Brown world! I am so excited! While searching Amazon for a few Christmas related ideas, I decided to check and see how I Sit in a Wheelchair...But I Will Be Okay was doing. Imagine my surprise upon discovering that "I Sit in a Wheelchair...But I Will Be Okay" was ranked #59 in the top 100 children's books for special needs kids.

WOW!!!! what a wonderful piece of news. My book coach Vicki at Stragetic told me the lower the ranking, the better the book would sell. I would like to take this opportunity and thank everyone who has helped make this book successful. Michelle and I appreciate you so much! It seems that at times, I talk about Penny Brown too much, and I wonder if people get sick of heraring it. However, this is my dream. Thank-you all for helping me make it happen.

Please, if you haven't already done so, go purchase, "I Sit In A Wheelchair...But I Will Be Okay" from Amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com It would make a great Christmas gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment