Sunday, January 30, 2011

Internet Orders for Books

Hey friends!

I just wanted to let you know, there are many ways you can order, "I Sit In A Wheelchair...But I Will Be Okay" Internet is prehaps one of the best. Stores such as www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com have our book on the website. Customers can order it in one click of the mouse. Taxes and shipping are already figured in, and you get the order fast. (Think Amazon's Free Saver Shipping on orders over $25.00)

If you would like to preorder with me, you may do that. You tell me how many boos you would like, send me a check for the shipping and the boos, asnd you will get the books.

I expecte to have some signings as soon as Old Man Winter gets finished with us. Michelle and I LOVE to visit with people.

As always, if you would like to contact me for a signing or a talk at your school, I would love that as well. Good things are happening for the future of Penny Brown. More later!

Thank-you all so much for supporting Michelle and I in this endeavor.

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment