Friday, July 1, 2011

I am back to blogging

Hello everyone-

Did you miss me? It feels like a long time since I have written on this blog, and technically , it has been. Due to personal family issues, I felt that I needed to take a break from blogging for awhile.........but I am all settled now, and promise to keep The Penny Brown Adventures updated at least once a week.

Not much has went on with the Penny Brown series since May. Again.......tha is my fault. I am back, and ready to do some signings for "I Sit In A Wheelchair....But I Will Be Okay." As you might rcall, the last one Michelle and I did was at the Oklahoma Special Olympics State Games in Stillwater. It was a lot of fun, but I am now ready to get back to signing some books. If any one knows any place in and arround Tulsa/Owasso Oklahoma....please send me an e-mail.

I have Book #2 completed, and just waiting on Michelle to finish the artwork for it This book hit close to hom because it deals with personal illness within family. Anoyone with children need this book becase it explains the illness in simple direct terms. I hope to have it published and on shelves by October.......we will se wha happens.

I also have Book #3 in the Penny series completed........needs a little editing done, and of copurse Michelle's wonderful artistic touches. We will make it happen.

Remember, you can purchase I Sit In A Wheelchair on www.amazon.com www.barnesandnoble.com and www.booksamillion.com (The book is also on Kindle) and will be on the Nook in the comming weeks.

Please drop me a line on Facebook. Or comment on here. Michelle and I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment