Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Penny's New Working Titles

Hi everyone!

Now that I m settled in my new place in Sperry, Oklahoma, I will be paying a lot more attention to Penny Brown Book series. As some of you already know, I have three books completed......just waiting on my trusty friend and illustrator Michelle to finish those drawings. In the meantime, I have decided to make a list of upcoming subjects/working titles for Penny Brown. See what you all think, and if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

I Am Sad Gigi Forgets...But I Will Be Okay Penny's Great-grandmother deals with a serious illness.

I Am So Homesick...But I Will Be Okay (Penny's Road Trip Adventure)

Penny being put in Special Ed

I Am Angry with Gigi...Bt I Will Be Okay (A Book about Death/dyin

Pennyand her fear of thunderstorms

Penny's house burning down Dealing with loss and moving on

Penny helping a neighbor in need

Penny nd her family moving

Penny taking responsibility for her actions.

Penny learning to get along with people

Penny gets a puppy........the responsibility book

These are just ideas that I am tossing around..please feel free to add more.

Thanks! Untill next time

No comments:

Post a Comment