Friday, March 12, 2010

A Little introduction

Hello Everybody!

I am not exactly sure how to begin an online blog.........so I will just take a moment to intoduce myself and my illustrator. My name is Brittany Michelle Crawford. I live in Cecil, Arkansas with my wonderful grandmother and a cute little puggle dog named Pudge. My hobbies include reading, and writing. I also like playing board games and shopping. My most favorite color is red. I like Pepsi. My favorite movie is "The Wizard of Oz" (I know, it's an oldie, but a classic)

My illustrator is also one of my best friends in the entire world. Her name is Michelle Oakley. She lives in Sperry, Oklahoma, and goes to school at Tulsa Community College. She loves watching movies, art, and riding horses. We met through my former teacher, Mrs. Terri Kruse, and have been friends for two years now. She has a car and is a really good driver. Despite my picture, I cannot drive. (Howver, I have always wanted to sit behind the wheel of a Volkswagon Beetle.)

We teamed up on a book called "I Sit in a Wheelchair.........But I Will be Okay", which has recently been published by Eloquent/Stragetic Books out of Connecticut I had aleways dreamed of writing a book, and I loved Michelle's pictures. Michelle does great art. like me, she does have handicaps, but our limitations do not slow us down!

I will be working on this site to give you updates about what is happing with this newly published book. For now, I will just say 'Thank yuo to everyone who has responded to the book thus far. Signing off for now. Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment