Friday, April 2, 2010

Our First Book Signing

March 27th, 2010 was a big day for Michelle and I. We participated in our very first book signing at T Charleston's Books and Gifts in Branson, Missouri. The shop was located in the Grand Village. For those of you that have never been to the Grand Village, it is a beautiful place, let me tell you. The invitation to this book signing was made through one of my college friends, Tresea Clark. We went to school together at RSU online, and Saturday was the first time we had met in ten years! It was awesome! Michelle and I had a lot of fun at T Charleston's, but it was kind of a slow day.......We only sold three books, but handed out a lot of business cards. So, we are just going to see what happens. Silver Sollar City also had their 50th anniversary celebration this weekend, which may have rained on our parade, so to speak, but, I will not give up.......neither will Michelle! One note that was interesting....a gentleman from KLFC Radio out of Branson came by to meet with us. He gave me a copy of an interview that I had done on the Thursday before the event. I was on the radio talking with Charlie and Keith in the morning, and it was loads of fun! I can't wait to talk on the radio again. This Branson trip was not all about work. Michelle and I also shopped a little. I mean, who can go to Branson without shopping???? All in all, it was a fun weekend, and we would like to thank T Charleston's Books and Gifts for hosting us.

No comments:

Post a Comment